Individual Screening Assessment Test
The most in-depth screening assessment available anywhere in New Zealand.
When a composite test just won’t cut it.
There are two scenarios when an Individual Screening Test is utilised. The first and by far the most common scenario is following a Laboratory Composite Test being conducted where a failed result has been produced. Due to our industry leading Initial Screening Test methodology, we are able to proceed (using the samples previously taken) to an Individual Laboratory Test of those samples without having to come back to site. As far as we can ascertain, we are the only company in NZ offering this intermediary step which significantly reduces cost and time spent on the process. This SIGNIFICANT offering is one of the key reasons that ATS is held up as New Zealand’s leading methamphetamine property testing company.
The second scenario, is when a client has some reason to believe that a property is contaminated and as such, a composite test is seen as a redundant step.
What is involved with the Individual Screening Assessment Test under this scenario?
- Samples are taken from all rooms (including hallways) – as per NZS 8510.
- Please note that at this point we are still operating under the “screening assessment guidelines” from the NZS 8510 standard and as such we can take fewer samples.
- The individual swabs are placed into individual vials and are sent to our state of the art laboratory partners.
- Our laboratory partners will test each sample individually to ascertain the contamination levels at each sample site.
- Once the test has been completed, you will be supplied with a full in-depth report including interpretation of results and recommendations.